Sunday 1 June, 2008

MY FINAL DIVE INTO THE WORLD OF VARIED BLOGS...

TechDatabase --- from the name it is clear that it deals with Tech(nology) facts. Facts which we don’t know or have very little information is my prime concern to bring in front of you. Technology Updates, Information and know-how on useful software (Open Source, Free and Paid), MS Windows Hidden Facts and tweaks and so on will be discussed here.

I know it very well that the theme of my blog (techDatabase) is not at all unique as there are many well acclaimed bloggers who write around the same theme (technology news etc.).

“ Its just like a classroom where I have joined late and the classes are going in full bloom. But as it says “First impression lasts long”, I would try my level best to keep my impression good to the teachers (the readers) and also maintain a level of quality and information through my blogs ".

I have been thinking of blogging for many days but I was delaying due to some problem. Finally here I am in the vast world of Blogging...

0 comments:

  © This Blog is best viewed in 1024x768 resolution on Firefox and Opera. A Blog by Debaroon Gupta

Back to TOP